- Likely Loan customer - Why have I been sent to this website?
- How do I raise a complaint?
- Who are Likely Loans?
- What should I do if I think I've been a victim of Fraud?
- What is your complaints procedure?
- Who are Oakbrook?
Managing my account
- Can I manage my account online?
- What should I do if I need to inform you of a Bereavement?
- Been accepted for a loan but don’t require the money anymore?
- What is the new version of my online account?
- I have lost my Loan Agreement, can I get a copy?
- How do I login to the new version of my online account?
- Can I pay my loan off early?
- What happens if my Direct Debit due date falls on a weekend or a Bank Holiday?
- How long do payments take to clear?
- Can I cancel a payment that is being processed?
- Can I pay by credit card?
- What happens if I make additional repayments on my loan?
Struggling to Pay
- Will I need to upload documents when I Top Up my loan?
- Can I apply for another loan when I have paid my loan off?
- What is a Top Up loan?
- Why have I been asked to prove my income?
- Why have I been offered a chance to top up my loan?
- How does a Top Up loan work?